Friday, March 11, 2011

On the Mend..

Well, I made it through part one of the "crutch tour", and will be heading out again next week.  We'll kick off with a couple shows in Denver and Boulder with our buddies Greensky.  In the meantime, I'm spending my week off on Long Island where I can rest up and work in my studio which is still here from the winter break.
The good news is that the 3 week xray has revealed that all is healing well, though I'll have to continue to stay off for another 3-5 weeks.  Then, physical therapy will start and I can work my way back to normal.  Needless to say, I will be sitting down at the shows for a while, but I'll be there ready to rock.

I'll likely have some new music to post soon, but in the meantime here's something I've been digging a lot lately..Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment